Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Domestic urban" tarrif on my bill, no mention of it on your site or switcher.ie

Options
  • 26-11-2015 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭

As above, I logged into my online account and can see that the plan is listed as "Domestic Urban". There's no mention of this anywhere on your site or on switcher.ie

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Rowley Birkin QC,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Domestic Urban just refers to the standard unit rate, without discounts. It is not a price-plan.

If you are interested in a price-plan for electricity or electricity plus gas, do let us know and we can provide info for you.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Hi Rowley Birkin QC,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Domestic Urban just refers to the standard unit rate, without discounts. It is not a price-plan.

If you are interested in a price-plan for electricity or electricity plus gas, do let us know and we can provide info for you.

Kind regards,
    Una

________
    Cheers. Possibly, yes. I also have gas in the house so might be interested in a dual fuel set up. Also interested in the Nest offer.

Any deals going that catch all of those categories and build in a boards.ie and Black Friday discount?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again Rowley Birkin QC,

Thanks for your interest!

What we offer now is the 3rd Generation Nest Smart thermostat and its installation, worth €400, for €99 (if you sign up before 31st December). This is a two-year contract requiring online billing and payment by direct debit. Customers who avail of this plan would not be able to avail of discounts, as they are part of a different plan.

Or, we offer a Nest/gas boiler service bundle (one-off payment).
    Customers who avail of the above could still also avail of our discounts price-plan for electricity or electricity plus gas. The dual fuel plan comprises a 13% discount off electricity units and a 9% discount off gas units (direct debit required) plus a further 2% off the units of each if the customer registers for online billing instead of postal.

- For further information on Nest/the gas boiler bundle, contact our Home Services team on 1850 30 50 85 or 1850 372 333 (telephone lines are open until 6pm Monday to Friday).
    - For further information on price-plans, contact our Sales team on 1850 30 50 90 (phone lines are open until 8pm Monday to Friday, and until 6pm Saturdays).

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement