Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atm Never gave me money but account is charged

Options
  • 26-11-2015 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,
    I tried to take 20 euro out of an AIB atm but the ATM was broken and just gave me back my card without the money.
    When I checked my account it seems I've been charged the 20 euro debit from my account.
    What can I do to get credited again?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Surelite, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

Generally, your balance should correct itself when the ATM recalibrates over night. If this does not happen you can contact one of our representatives who can raise an ATM retrieval request on your behalf. 

If you're registered for 365Online you can submit this request via the Online Service desk through 'Ask a Question'. Alternatively, just call 0818 365 365 any time between 8am and 12 midnight tomorrow. 

We hope this helps is if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

Advertisement