Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unpaid Wages

• 26-11-2015 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi All,

I was working for a certain large grocery chain but left after 4 weeks. I was never paid for my first week and was on emergency tax for 2 weeks. I just got my p45 and it does not include my first weeks wages.

I though they were required to refund my emergency tax and pay my first weeks wages before sending the P.45?

What should I do now?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Yes they have to pay your wages. They only have to refund your emergency tax if your credits came through to them before you left. Did you ring revenue to get them assigned or hand in a P45?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 RedNeonTiger

I handed in a P45 but my first 2 payslips had me on emergency tax. After that I was not longer on emergency.

Advertisement