Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(DT133) Construction Technology Query

Options
  • 26-11-2015 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking to do Level 6 Construction Tech in Bolton Street starting in Sept, but someone said that it's part time because they usually stop the course after 1 year due to low student numbers.

Is this true? I dont want to pay the huge fees, and not get anything from it. :-/

If there is anyone on here who has done the course or is currently studying the subject, advice and help would be hugely benifital!

Thanks.

S.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭RIRI

DT133 is a 3 year part-time course aimed at people working full time in construction. I just started this September, to be honest it's more about framing the knowledge you already have than learning anything brand new. That's been my (and my classmates, 10 of us this year) experience so far.

DT117 is the full time degree in construction management, the course content is very similar (we sit the same exams) but I couldn;t comment on class sizes etc.
    Hope this helps

Advertisement