Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PICTURES INSIDE]need help port forward for cameras(IC realtime)

Options
  • 26-11-2015 8:54pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys, seem to be having a problem getting port forward working so I can view my cameras
    I had it working before with my vu solo2 tv box and was able to view that on my mobile, the router I have is a linksys 4200, and the cable modem I have is the upc cisco 3925,
    the nvr I have is a IC realtime,
    i've looked online but I think I am doing everything right, I have taken pictures of the screens I think are related.
    many thanks,
    121tzzt.jpg
    257luhg.jpg
    wvtzpw.jpg
    nlbeqc.jpg
    15i2a8o.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

anyone have any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

For the love of god CTRL-PRTSC and don't take crappy photos.

Your internet address is a private address, and that appears to be a screenshot from the Cisco?? Unless the linksys is cisco branded. I suspect you have a double NAT setup which is going to cause nothing but hassle.

3925 is bridgeable, bridge it (guide in BB forum) and then try your forwards.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

ED E wrote: »
    For the love of god CTRL-PRTSC and don't take crappy photos.

Your internet address is a private address, and that appears to be a screenshot from the Cisco?? Unless the linksys is cisco branded. I suspect you have a double NAT setup which is going to cause nothing but hassle.

3925 is bridgeable, bridge it (guide in BB forum) and then try your forwards.

sorry about the pictsures I had taken them to help someone in work,
    you know what when you said about the BB forum, I just remembered that UPC disabled port forwarding a while back on a lot of UPC routers, I didn't think mine was done, as I didn't do a reboot, but I just logged into the modem there and low & behold my bridge was removed, feel like an idiot now, spent a bit of time tricking around!
    thanks for your reply

Advertisement