Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

steyr stock needed

Options
  • 26-11-2015 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi.can anybody tell me where I could buy a replacement stock for my pro hunter mk2.mine broke when it hit the ground.****ty sling.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

stevep1018 wrote: »
    Hi.can anybody tell me where I could buy a replacement stock for my pro hunter mk2.mine broke when it hit the ground.****ty sling.thanks

http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/guns-and-moderators/rifles/steyr-mannlicher-rifles

this crowd great to deal with, do all the steyrs, lost the factory threaded cap for my pro-hunter,e mailed steyr in austria,who passed my mail onto this crowd, I got a request from them for my address,4 days later in the post came a new cap,no charge,not even for postage. touch base with them
    Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭stevep1018

Will give them an email.thanks alot.

Advertisement