Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text dialler on landline

Options
  • 26-11-2015 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Is it possible to get a dialler for a HKC alarm to send a text to a mobile? There is no mobile coverage in the area so it would have to be on the land line. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You can use the SecureCom service
    Here is the pricing
    Standard - €3.40 per month (Incl. VAT)
    SMS Alarm activations
    Fair usage limit 50 messages per month

Premium - €12.00 per month (Incl. VAT)
    SMS Alarm activations & Open / Close
    Fair usage limit 100 messages per month

Premium Plus - €24.00 per month (Incl. VAT)
    SMS Alarm activations & Open / Close
    Fair usage limit 200 messages per month

I would recommend a voice dialler are the cheaper & more reliable option.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭mattym

Thanks Koolkid, could you recommend a voice dialler suiable for the standard domestic hkc alarm system?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭mattym

Thanks Koolkid, could you recommend a voice dialler suiable for the standard domestic hkc alarm system?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Most are generic either for a land line or there is a GSM version.
    GSDGSD or Pyronix ones are very good and very easy to programme.
    I have one I took out to replace with an IP panel recently. If you want it to see if suits you are more than welcome.

Advertisement