Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am Using Swift Sms Text

• 26-11-2015 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭

in conjunction with my free webtexts from 3Three

But lately i have noticed eveytime im using my Mobile Data and the Wi FI is off

it wont let me send texts keep saying no internet connection ?

Is this Three way of blocking you from the free texts ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,170 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Just tested: WiFi is OFF, mobile data ON, coverage E(edge) full bars = webtext works fine. What about your coverage. Also when you switch WiFi off mobile device may take some time to change to MobileData as internet source.....i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭faolteam

When im in house and wifi is on, if i disable wifi and leave Data on it works

if i walk down the road with phone in same status it keeps saying internet is not connected

Works always when wifi is on very annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Doubt its three, probably just the app bugging out or permissions wrong. Un-install and re-install it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭faolteam

it seems to suit itself

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭nheav

This has been happening me eggs last couple of days. Either on Wi-Fi or mobile data.
    I've also downloaded a different webtext App and it won't connect either.
    I logged in through a PC no problem so log in details correct.

Have three made some changes? Or has anyone else had a similar issue?

• Advertisement
Advertisement