Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glitzgirl goes to the Late Late Toy Show !

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Diamond Doll

€120 Penneys voucher ... sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭emmagination

Has anyone spotted Glitzgirl yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

OMG was that her?!!!!!!

Is Mr Glitz wearing a full Christmas suit????!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

amdublin wrote: »
    OMG was that her?!!!!!!

That woman was wearing a snowman dress but Glitzgirl has a reindeer dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

That woman was wearing a snowman dress but Glitzgirl has a reindeer dress.

Thank god you spotted that Toto Wolfcastle, the excitement there nearly killed me

• Advertisement

Thank god you spotted that Toto Wolfcastle, the excitement there nearly killed me

Now I just keep seeing reindeer dresses in the audience so that's the rest of my night sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Is this her?? :D

369922.jpeg[img][/img]

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Just came on to say he same thing :)

If that's her I saw her again! She has good seats!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Glitzgirl isn't far from the front row!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Hope you are having a great night Glitzgirl, looking out for you

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I'm seriously enjoying this more than any other year.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Glitzgirl isn't far from the front row!!

was that not her right beside young fella when he ran into crowd to sing :confused:

Hey Glitzgirl, get in here and share your loot with us!

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Penny's, currys, TKMaxx, Lidl? Did I miss any? She won't even need a black sack to get the gifts home they will all fit in her purse and Mr Glitz can carry the millennium Falcons :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

It was a brilliant show!

Hope you enjoyed it Glitzgirl. Can't wait to hear the full report tomorrow :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Penny's, currys, TKMaxx, Lidl? Did I kiss any?

Star Wars ship, the doll, Argos, Winter wonderland trip, David Walliams book collection.

Looking forward to the reading about the experience Glitzgirl

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Alicat wrote: »

369922.jpeg[img][/img]

That's our Glitzgirl! That's the same dress as she posted up. Does anyone feel famous by association??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

Hey glitzgirl, something I've wanted to ask you. Did you put a lot of effort into your LLS application? I so didn't put any effort in, so no surprise I wasn't picked. But I wondered if the application mattered that much or if it was just random. They'd get so many applications, I can't imagine they'd read them all. Just curious as to what it takes to get into the audience! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,487 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

You were very lucky getting onto the Toy Show Glitzgirl. I hope you had a great night sitting in the audience for it and getting all the goodies.

Can't wait for your report back on the show. I'm glad you made it there in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Alicat wrote: »

369922.jpeg[img][/img]

Hi Alicat yes that's me!

Hi all ! Firstly it's 2 am and I'm just home. I'm sorry they had a very strict no phone policy once you got your ticket but I got a few good pics after the show ! It was amazing !!!! :)

Firstly we had fantastic seats ! Middle row( block b ) smack in centre and 3rd Row from the actual stage ! Couldn't believe it ! We were right in front if the action all night !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    Hi all ! Firstly it's 2 am and I'm just home. I'm sorry they had a very strict no phone policy once you got your ticket but I got a few good pics after the show ! It was amazing !!!! :)

And you got 2 millennium falcons :(

Tarzana2 wrote: »
    Hey glitzgirl, something I've wanted to ask you. Did you put a lot of effort into your LLS application? I so didn't put any effort in, so no surprise I wasn't picked. But I wondered if the application mattered that much or if it was just random. They'd get so many applications, I can't imagine they'd read them all. Just curious as to what it takes to get into the audience! :)

Hi tarznana2 yes I wrote a detailed application! Saying that now a lot of people there knew staff and or someone working there. I'd say maybe one third of the people were given tickets by production crew etc.

And you got 2 millennium falcons :(

Yea Mr glitzgirl was thrilled! I'm sure my son will be too ! In more excited about the vouchers and the trip overnight ! :)

I will do a full in detail account of every minute of the show tomorrow or shall I say later on today :) I'm so exhausted I havent slept in like 3 days so I will chat to you all in a bit ! In the mean time if u have any q's post them here and I'll get to them ! X

OMG was that her?!!!!!!

Haha no I wish that suit was awesome ! We were 2 rows right behind him !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

I will do a full in detail account of every minute of the show tomorrow or shall I say later on today :) I'm so exhausted I havent slept in like 3 days so I will chat to you all in a bit ! In the mean time if u have any q's post them here and I'll get to them ! X

I'm so delighted for you :) Look forward to hearing all the goss!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Firstly we had fantastic seats ! Middle row( block b ) smack in centre and 3rd Row from the actual stage ! Couldn't believe it ! We were right in front if the action all night !

That was the best fun looking out for you. You looked great! :) glad you had a good time.

Advertisement