Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting Weekend Market Need Help please :-)

Options
  • 27-11-2015 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi can anybody help,
    Im starting a weekend market to make a little extra cash (hopefully) just wondering if anybody can point me in the right direction on buying stock in the cavan area?
    ie Best wholesalers, Auctions, End of line stock pallets, Factory clearance sales, Importing from uk china?, Argos returns,
    Any info would be great
    Kind Regards
    Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Dublinhurler

I get a lot of my stock on donedeal and a lot of the uk pound line sites. A lot of the uk sites will give you free delivery once the order is over 500 pound. Have you found a good market? Just get a second hand stall to start with theres no point in buying a new one.

I also look for shops that are closing down and talk with the owner about buying up stock. You need to be good at haggling when buying stock. I have gotten bits from asia but quality can be poor sometimes and can take time to get here.

Spend a bit of time to make sure you find a good market.

Advertisement