Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

itunes syncing photos problem

• 27-11-2015 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

im trying to sync folders of photos from my laptop to my iphone 6 via itunes. however when I have one folder synced sucessfully and when i try to sync another folder the original folder dissapeares.. this happens before the syncing of the photos begins. an error comes up saying a file (a song) wasnt tranferred because it wouldnt play. this file is not on my phone or itunes but still when i try to sync a second folder the first one dissapeares and vice versa..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭podge018

you can only sync from one folder as far as i know. best bet is to set up a dedicated folder and copy all the pictures you want into there. Load of baloney.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭heinervb

all the pictures between viber, camera, screenshots will be jumbled up then.. no other way around it no?

Advertisement