Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa 16 Ps4 29.99€ [No Code Requests]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Anybody collect their reservation? Just went to dundrum to collect mine to be told no sorry its not available/in stock even though i had my reservation email in my hand 😡😡😡

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

fifi28 wrote: »
    Anybody collect their reservation? Just went to dundrum to collect mine to be told no sorry its not available/in stock even though i had my reservation email in my hand 😡😡😡

I collected reservation earlier in Wexford no problem.

Are you sure they were entering your reservation code and not a regular product code?

If I had reserved something, travelled to the store only to be told it wasn't available I'd definitely be asking to speak to the manager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

There also doing gta for 40 quid

Yeah reserved myself one of these this morning when I saw it to collect tomorrow.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I collected reservation earlier in Wexford no problem.

Are you sure they were entering your reservation code and not a regular product code?

If I had reserved something, travelled to the store only to be told it wasn't available I'd definitely be asking to speak to the manager.

Yep def tried my reservation code, tried it on the main computer system aswell - and as for speaking to a manager that was an utter waste! Got a spiel about how the system was overloaded with traffic and glitches bla bla bla!
    He tried to tell me at first my reservation had expired even though i only reserved it this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

fifi28 wrote: »
    Yep def tried my reservation code, tried it on the main computer system aswell - and as for speaking to a manager that was an utter waste! Got a spiel about how the system was overloaded with traffic and glitches bla bla bla!
    He tried to tell me at first my reservation had expired even though i only reserved it this morning!

That's unlucky. Will they sort you out when is back in stock at least?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

check stock now peeps, 3 available in waterford(2 now)

sure it applies elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭TheZPPanda

I picked it up no problem using the self service

That's unlucky. Will they sort you out when is back in stock at least?

Nope, never made any attempt to look at re-ordering. Was basically told tough luck. The manager/supervisor that was dealing with me went to check my reservation on the main computer and the manager (well thats what i think she was) came over and rather loudly and rudely said to him 'I told you there is no fifa 16'. I was just so annoyed with the whole thing and left the store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Liffey Valley code here. PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 331 ✭✭roverrules

5+ at castlebar maybe nobody likes it there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭onlyTobes

Have a code for Limerick for Witcher 3 for today if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

Have a code for queens old castle cork up today if someone wants it

Edit : expired

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Posters - a reminder that code requests or code swaps are not allowed.

If you have a code that you cannot use, then offer it in a post and edit the post once it's gone. Keep the code chatter to a minimum.

dudara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭dan786

DEAL EXPIRED.

€41.99 now. Still not a bad price considering CEX are paying 43 cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

dan786 wrote: »
    DEAL EXPIRED.

€41.99 now. Still not a bad price considering CEX are paying 43 cash.

Does that mean people who ordered/reserved it at €29.99 are unlikely to get it at that price?

• Advertisement

Tusky wrote: »
    Does that mean people who ordered/reserved it at €29.99 are unlikely to get it at that price?

People who ordered it at 29.99 will still get it at that price if the reservation is still being held.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

People who ordered it at 29.99 will still get it at that price if the reservation is still being held.

How can I use my 10 euro voucher before it expires, and then collect the game a few days later. There is a gap of about 3 days between them... :(

How can I use my 10 euro voucher before it expires, and then collect the game a few days later. There is a gap of about 3 days between them... :(

Buy something for 10euro, don't open it, bring it back under their 16 day money back guarantee, put the 10 towards your game.

Not the most conventional method but it would more than likely work.

Not necessarily. They can refuse to sell at the reserved price and charge the current price if they wish but generally they are good about it and will give it for what you reserved it at. Not guaranteed though

TheZPPanda wrote: »
    Not necessarily. They can refuse to sell at the reserved price and charge the current price if they wish but generally they are good about it and will give it for what you reserved it at. Not guaranteed though

They have given everyone the game at the reserved price so far. So I answered with 99.9% confidence.

If it was a tv reserved for €20, different story obviously.

• Advertisement

They have given everyone the game at the reserved price so far. So I answered with 99.9% confidence.

If it was a tv reserved for €20, different story obviously.

Oh yeah I know it will more than likely will happen I just know it's happened before. Argos are normally very good about it though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

Cheers op,
    Just picked up my copy in naas. No problem getting it for the lower price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I reserved my copy when it was out of stock and could be ordered in.
    Wonder will my reservation have the 29.99 price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Stiro05

I ordered on Friday at e29.99 it said it would ready for collection 3rd December. I bought it today it said 41.99 on reservation but when I went to check with staff they said it was coming up at 29.99 still on their screen so happy days

I ordered it on Friday - it said it would be available for collection from today but no text. Anyone in the same boat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,111 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I ordered it on Friday - it said it would be available for collection from today but no text. Anyone in the same boat?

I ordered friday , got text sunday. Your store might not have got stocks in yet.

I picked mine up yesterday.

Stiro05 wrote: »
    I ordered on Friday at e29.99 it said it would ready for collection 3rd December. I bought it today it said 41.99 on reservation but when I went to check with staff they said it was coming up at 29.99 still on their screen so happy days

How was it ready for collection over 3 days ahead of schedule?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Stiro05

sorry, I wasn't clear in my post. I checked stocks yesterday on their site it was showing 5 in stock in castlebar even though my order wasn't due until the 3rd. So I reserved another copy went instore was about to query the price with staff but they said the price on the screen was €29.99 so I didn't have to argue over the price. I didn't receive any text or notification saying it was back instock so maybe there is a glitch in their system. So if you find any stores with stock I would ask them to check price!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Claw09

Just picked it up for 29.99 in Limerick, had ordered on Friday price came up as 29.99 under the reserved code at checkout

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lcal24

Picked up a copy in Liffey Valley this evening. Reserved it on Saturday at the €41.99 price but came up on the tills as €29.99 when I was paying. Cant argue with that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Did people actually get a code when they reserved it?

I got a email confirming that I reserved it but It didn't have a code.
    Maybe I'll need to wait until it's back in stock.

Lcal24 wrote: »
    Picked up a copy in Liffey Valley this evening. Reserved it on Saturday at the €41.99 price but came up on the tills as €29.99 when I was paying. Cant argue with that!

Lol, as long as mine is mine is available in a few days at the price i reserved it at. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭brophs

Quick question for anyone who reserved it. My reservation says it will be available from tomorrow until Thurs. I forgot to include my phone no. so haven't gotten a text. Do you get an email when it's in store, even if you didn't included your phone number? I'm just trying to figure out if there's any point in me going in to cooled it if it's not in.

Cheers.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Did people actually get a code when they reserved it?

I got a email confirming that I reserved it but It didn't have a code.
    Maybe I'll need to wait until it's back in stock.

I need to wait also. Will get a text when it is in. I expect it at reserved price...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭brophs

brophs wrote: »
    Quick question for anyone who reserved it. My reservation says it will be available from tomorrow until Thurs. I forgot to include my phone no. so haven't gotten a text. Do you get an email when it's in store, even if you didn't included your phone number? I'm just trying to figure out if there's any point in me going in to cooled it if it's not in.

Cheers.

In case it helps anyone, I dropped into Cork Queens Old Castle and the lady said they've been cancelling most of the FIFA orders as they don't have the stock to fulfil them. She said they didn't tell the store it had been cancelled, so she had to check the order system which showed the order as having been cancelled. Not the best, really. I asked if they were going to contact the people whose orders were cancelled and she said no, that the likelihood was that nothing would happen until the individuals contacted the store.

So if you're waiting to collect and you don't hear anything then that may be the reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭barneyrub

Was wondering here if anyone had trouble collecting FIFA. I ordered it as part of a ps4 bundle picked up on fri. Just went to collect fifa today and told out of stock and prob won't be back in. I can wait and see but might not be in.

Said they'd give the value of it to another game but only the 29.99 value which is bit crap...and not gonna cover the coast of fifa anywhere else now.

Little fella will be raging, traded in his fifa 16 for ps3 yesterday that he got for his birthday couple weeks ago, as were due to get this one today

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭fast_eddie

barneyrub wrote: »
    Just went to collect fifa today and told out of stock and prob won't be back in. I can wait and see but might not be in.

They most certainly will get it back in, it's a top seller - hold your ground, I'd be amazed if you don't have the game (which you've already paid for) within a week...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Ordered Friday. Received a text but no confirmation email. Got another text yesterday to say that it was now available for collection in Nutgrove. Charged €29.99.

fast_eddie wrote: »
    They most certainly will get it back in, it's a top seller - hold your ground, I'd be amazed if you don't have the game (which you've already paid for) within a week...
    I'm going to hold out for a while alright and see (I'm due 2 as had to get 2 bundles). He said to keep an eye online and re reserve them if they came back in stock.

• Advertisement

barneyrub wrote: »
    I'm going to hold out for a while alright and see (I'm due 2 as had to get 2 bundles). He said to keep an eye online and re reserve them if they came back in stock.
    Managed to get 2 back in stock last night so rereserved them to pick up later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

off topic:

I believe a similar offer was around for WWE 2K16 which i missed...anyone see any deals recently?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭dan786

Did anyone manage to pick one up today for 29 now that they are €60+

After the whole mess up with dundrum on fri i managed to grab 1 in nutgrove on mon (reserved it on sat eve) - as an aside if u reserved at the lower price id say its 99% likely thats what u wil pay coz i reserved a few bits last night before they went up in price this morning and the guy at the til gave them to me at the prices i reserved at no probs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭mossy464

Reserved in Nutgrove last Friday to be ready for collection from tomorrow. Waiting anxiously for the text that it's ready to collect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I just rang the branch I'm collecting in as it was meant to be available for collection between yesterday and tomorrow. No sign of a text to collect so when I rang she said they were behind in deliveries but check on Friday.

Doesn't bother me as I don't need it straight away but I'd say it'll annoy others and they better give me the €30 price too!!

• Advertisement

Have a reservation for a copy of FIFA 16 (PS4) in St. Stephen's Green that needs to be collected by 7pm today. Does anyone want it?

Do not PM me - post here and I will send code to whoever is first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭ALS

Have a reservation for a copy of FIFA 16 (PS4) in St. Stephen's Green that needs to be collected by 7pm today. Does anyone want it?

Do not PM me - post here and I will send code to whoever is first

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Still waiting on a text with my code for Blanchardstown, ordered Friday

Been checking daily for stock but nothing's changed

• Registered Users Posts: 18 nickynoo

I have a reservation code for Carlow if anyone is looking for one. Needs to be collected this evening. €29.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

off topic:

I believe a similar offer was around for WWE 2K16 which i missed...anyone see any deals recently?

Yeah it was €19.50 for black Friday on ps4.

• Advertisement
Advertisement