Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

See how many times a user has thanked another?

Options
  • 27-11-2015 3:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭

Is if possible to see how many times A has thanked B, or is it possible to do a search that returns all of B's posts that have been thanked by A?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Is if possible to see how many times A has thanked B, or is it possible to do a search that returns all of B's posts that have been thanked by A?

No, not that I am aware of.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

You can only see from a User's profile - under statistics
    Total Thanks
    Thanked x times in y posts
    > Find all thanks posts by A user
    > Find all posts thanked by A user

But no - no stat like the one you are looking for, takes time to go through the searches above.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I remember before seeing a user with those stats showing up under his name along with join date post count etc.
    Any idea how that's done?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

KoolKid wrote: »
    I remember before seeing a user with those stats showing up under his name along with join date post count etc.
    Any idea how that's done?

Faked it by appending to a location line that wrapped around.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Ahh.I see. Thanks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement