If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PIONEER SBXB30

Options
  • 27-11-2015 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

Gents - will you be matching the UK site for the Pioneer SBXB30?  If so can you hold one over for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

Semi hijack of this thread, would you recommend this or the Panasonic SCHTE80?

The Pioneer is E 149 with RS by the way OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

See that is down to £99 - can one be held over for me, I'll try and get in this PM to collect? Cheers

Just to bump this, have the Panasonic reserved in argos at €149 so assuming you'll price match it, want to give yous the business.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

See that is down to £99 - can one be held over for me, I'll try and get in this PM to collect? Cheers
    Hey Aquascrotum.

Thanks for the purchase yesterday at the store :)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Hugo_Whoriskey.

We are now down to £129.00 on the Panasonic.

It Can be purchased via our website:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=Panasonic%20SCHTE80&swapstore=1

Any questions drop me a post.

Just to bump this, have the Panasonic reserved in argos at €149 so assuming you'll price match it, want to give yous the business.

• Advertisement

Hi Hugo_Whoriskey. We are now down to £129.00 on the Panasonic. It Can be purchased via our website. Any questions drop me a post.

Hi Kenny, thanks for the reply. My reservation in argos is for 149 euro, can that be matched?

Also, would you go for the Panasonic or pioneer yourself, need a bit more on the bass end of things, the Panasonic doesn't seem to get great reviews in this regard but can't find any on the Pioneer?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny
    Hi Hugo_Whoriskey. We are now down to £129.00 on the Panasonic. It Can be purchased via our website. Any questions drop me a post.

Hi Kenny, thanks for the reply. My reservation in argos is for 149 euro, can that be matched?

Also, would you go for the Panasonic or pioneer yourself, need a bit more on the bass end of things, the Panasonic doesn't seem to get great reviews in this regard but can't find any on the Pioneer?

Thanks
    Happy to match €149 guys..

On the audio quality issue - I would really prefer the Pioneer personally - by quite a margin - however there are many soundbars that sound significantly better than either the Pioneer or the Pana for not a lot more money - ( if you are looking strictly at Audio quality rather than features...)

I think the Wharfedale Vista 100 at €179 sounds great ( they are a speaker company I guess!) https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12745-vista-100.aspx
    and if you wanted a whacky left field alternative which actually IS feature packed - have a look at the Philips 4150 - its a really slick looking sound base which includes a great Bluray player in a really slim enclosure - and it manages to sound great!
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201538-htb4150b.aspx

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks for the reply John, great info there. Wharfdale looks great but need a soundbase rather than a soundbar unfortunately. Philips does as well but no need for the bluray so would just be a bit pointless spending the extra.

Pioneer would be my preference after that but not being available for delivery is the stumbling block, I'm in Dublin.

I'll have to ponder it!

Thanks for the reply John, great info there. Wharfdale looks great but need a soundbase rather than a soundbar unfortunately. Philips does as well but no need for the bluray so would just be a bit pointless spending the extra.

Pioneer would be my preference after that but not being available for delivery is the stumbling block, I'm in Dublin.

I'll have to ponder it!
    Thanks for that - Stocks are tight on the Pioneer but after the weekend when we see what the incoming / sell through is we may be able to open it to click to buy again..

Thanks and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John, I'll check back in on Tues/Wed and see how you're looking or if even the one can make it out of there on a delivery!
    Hugo

• Advertisement

Hey John and team, just wondering if there was any luck with getting one of these down to Dublin for me? Thanks

Hugo apologies but its still an in-store as stocks are still tight - I don't see any scheduled re-deliveries but I'll keep you posted as soon as I get some clear info..

Apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

No problem John, thanks for getting back to me!

Just checking in on the off chance that the stock on this has improved? Thanks lads

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Just checking in on the off chance that the stock on this has improved? Thanks lads
    Sorry Hugo_Whoriskey, we have a couple of them in stock, but still an in-store item only I'm afraid

Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.