Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Chelsea - BT Sunday 29th November 12:00 p.m

Options
  • 27-11-2015 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭

561882_418913091496192_675112110_n1.jpg

I've not really seen much of Chelsea, strange seeing them in the bottom half of the table. I'm hoping Terry isn't available for selection, either scores, or makes an important clearance off the line.

Team selection is a forgone conclusion nowadays. Defenders just need to keep there cool with Costa.

Time to stick the knife in, and bury these.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

hate is a very strong word, but I fúcking HATE chelsea

horrible club, the players, the manager and the fans

really would love it to do em again

can't wait for it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭slegs

Apparently Mourinho trying to wind up our fans by saying he wants to buy Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Would love to be the team to cost Jose his job. I used to love his trolling antics his first round in the premiership but he really is a vile person. Throw in the likes of Terry and Costa you really can't put into words how much I want to turn them over.

Having said all that I'd happily take a draw now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Costa is about the only player i genuinly hate in the league. Other players can be dirty, but he's a nasty piece of work. Hopefully Verts/Walker can keep their cool, and just shut him down. As for Chelsea, they have absolutely nothing that we should be scared of anymore. Our defence is solid, midfield is as good as it's been in ages, and Kane is scoring again. We should absolutely be looking for a win here.

It's a derby though, so anything can and probably will happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Spurs have a habit of letting you down in a big way just when you get your hopes up and I've got mine really really highly up in recent weeks.

God I hope I'm wrong. Would love to stuff these.

If we can maintain our position for the next 2-3 weeks, then we have a really good run of fixtures from xmas through new year and into January and you never know. (There I go getting my hopes up again).

• Advertisement

Team news is out. Costa on the bench for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Lloris (C), Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Dier, Mason; Dembele, Eriksen, Son; Kane

Team picks itself these days

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

I think this the first time in a long time that our players will be lining up against Chelsea thinking we're going to win this.

Ali will be sorely missed but it gives Ryan a chance to show he's good enough.

At 21 years of age I think Eric Dier has been outstanding and a player who could grow to become one of the best in his position. Today's a big game for him.

Vertonghen and Alderwiereld have really gelled and of we can keep them we have a centre back partnership for years to come. The next Pallister and Bruce??

Anyhow....

Prediction time. Spurs 3 Chelsea 1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭slegs

I think we will will this in a tight one

2-1 with Kane an Son scoring

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Big game COYS!!

• Advertisement

Lovely ball in from Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Hard Luck Son

:pac: COYS

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Rose WTF :confused:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

Harsh on Harry

2 nothing yellows

prodsc wrote: »
    Harsh on Harry

2 Cheap yellow cards for us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

Son almost cost us there with his shooting going nowhere. He's not the smartest is he! Keep ball. We had them penned back. Instead he shoots and loses possession. He annoys me I've got to be honest.

Walker you plank.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Son almost cost us there with his shooting going nowhere. He's not the smartest is he! Keep ball. We had them penned back. Instead he shoots and loses possession. He annoys me I've got to be honest.

Yeah he's too impulsive at times, gets excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Both full backs booked is worrying. Neither of them are smart enough to avoid wild tackles. I'd bring on Davies for Rose at half time.

• Advertisement

Fcukin ref is card happy

... and now Vertogen too.

Chelsea seem to be making the most of these as we are not a dirty team.

Jaysus Hazard was Lucky to get out with his life there

Get da f##k up

Great run By Mason.

Hope he's not too badly injured

Almost Benny Hill theme tune time there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Corners have been atrocious.

Beautiful from Son, what a ball from Lamela

Matic ............fookin Oul Wan :mad:

They're rolling around to great effect all the same. Fcukin hate Chelsea scum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Save!

Advertisement