Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Chelsea - BT Sunday 29th November 12:00 p.m

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,478 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

great save lloris!

I think we deserve to win this so far but im worried about a lapse of concentration from either of our full backs costing us.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Bus.png

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

tom1ie wrote: »
    I think we deserve to win this so far but im worried about a lapse of concentration from either of our full backs costing us.

It would seem we've got them a bit late. They've tightened up since before the international break and their awful run. I hope we win it but I'll take the draw all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

C'mon Nidge.

• Advertisement

come on clint!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Costa coming on........to get one of our players sent off

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Costa coming on........to get one of our players sent off

Lamela probably

we are very deep.

We've been pinned in the last few minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    We've been pinned in the last few minutes.

I think that's down to the way he wants us to play, we're not playing our normal pressing game because they're setup to catch us on the break

Neither team really looked like scoring today. Bit leggy perhaps, draw will do nicely. Few suicide square balls played in midfield.

Happy with a point after that trip midweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Longest unbeaten run for Spurs in the PL era. Happy with that result after the week they've had.

Off to bed. Up in 5 hours for work.. Why do I do this to myself..

Alli was a big miss today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Could have been better but datl do me, a clean sheet, thanks to Lloris.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

It was so important to not lose this game, could've been a real turning point for Chelsea's season. They're still one of our main rivals for top 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Ormus wrote: »
    It was so important to not lose this game, could've been a real turning point for Chelsea's season. They're still one of our main rivals for top 4.

Yeah, in the bigger picture a point is a lot better for Spurs than it is for Chelsea.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I'll take a point, historically our inability to take a fair share of the points against the typical big 4 during a season has been our biggest barrier to a Top 4 finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Just saw a few bits of the match. How did we play in general?

• Advertisement

09_09_09 wrote: »
    Just saw a few bits of the match. How did we play in general?

Played pretty well in the first half. They setup to get us on the counter so we didn't play our usual pressing game letting them get in behind us. We had plenty of chances but we seemed to tire in the second half. We contained them well, I think they only had one shot on target which Loris made a great save. This was Chelseas best performance this season, they'll be delighted with a point tbh. Pity we didn't play them earlier we'd have 3 points, Chelsea are finally getting their act together

Advertisement