Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your phone IVR is one of the worst I have ever come across

Options
  • 27-11-2015 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

Not a question but I have to say your automatic phone system is completely anti-customer. Each option in there should have an option to speak to a CSR but instead you go round in circles. Eventually I just went through to your mortgage sales team and asked to be transfered. Its not only a waste of my time but your sales team's and results in huge amounts of frustration on both sides. It has put a nail in the coffin as far as my own opinion of the organisation and I have now completed the account switching process to PTSB.

I can only imagine the frustrated calls that your CSRs receive and can only feel sorry for them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon Aka Ishur,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

We are sorry to hear you had difficulty in getting through to us. To speak to someone directly please select Option 1 and then select the * button. I will pass on your comments for feedback and thank you for sharing them.

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement