If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 55eg910V

Options
  • 27-11-2015 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi Guys,

Could I get a price on the LG OLED 55 inch eg910V delivered to dublin?

John Lewis have this model for 1499 STG at the moment - Is this a price you could match?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Zapy wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

John Lewis have this model for 1499 STG at the moment - Is this a price you could match?
    Hi Zapy.

We are currently also £1499 on this screen but also include our free 6 year Guarantee.

However I think it maybe an in-store only purchase and could not be shipped. i will double check this for you and revert back ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Zapy

Hi Guys,

Hi Zapy.

We are currently also £1499 on this screen but also include our free 6 year Guarantee.

However I think it maybe an in-store only purchase and could not be shipped. i will double check this for you and revert back ASAP.
    Hi Kenny,

Thanks for looking into this for me - Happy to go ahead with the order if you can get this down to Dublin!!

Hi Kenny,

I just tried to buy this TV from your .ie site  - When I go to checkout it asks me if I want to buy a "6 Year Supercare package".

Your last reply mentioned that it came with a 6 year Guarantee - Does the website need to be updated??

Or is the "6 Year Supercare package" an optional extra on top of an included 6 year standard guarantee...

Hi Kenny,

I just tried to buy this TV from your .ie site  - When I go to checkout it asks me if I want to buy a "6 Year Supercare package".

Your last reply mentioned that it came with a 6 year Guarantee - Does the website need to be updated??

Or is the "6 Year Supercare package" an optional extra on top of an included 6 year standard guarantee...
    Hey Zapy.

Happy days that its now Buy it now on our website again.

The 6 year is free on this screen. Seems there maybe a little bug on the website. I'll have this looked into.

We will add the 6 year at this end for you and send you all the correct paper work.

Any questions drop me a post.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Guys,

The LG55EG910 is now available to click to buy here:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201661-55eg910v.aspx

It does include a 6 year warranty and the euro price has been further reduced to €2149.00..

Keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny and the Team,

Wow - Website updated to include the free 6 years guarantee within minutes of my enquiry (And reduction in price nice to see too!) - Order Placed!

Fantastic service all round, my first order from richersounds and certainly not the last.  Really refreshing to see a team willing to engage and spend time responding to their customers - Thanks!! 

Zapy

Hi Kenny and the Team,

Wow - Website updated to include the free 6 years guarantee within minutes of my enquiry (And reduction in price nice to see too!) - Order Placed!

Fantastic service all round, my first order from richersounds and certainly not the last.  Really refreshing to see a team willing to engage and spend time responding to their customers - Thanks!! 

Zapy
    Hi Zapy.

No problems at all.

Its been madness here over the last few days so we are a little behind on boards replies.

Your order has been sent to our main warehouse today and hopefully the screen should be with you by Thursday. Our courier will be in touch soon to arrange a time that suits.

Thanks again for you order.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.