Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will a 7 year old be able to play FIFA 16?

Options
  • 27-11-2015 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

It comes free with the XBOX ONE .... is there any point in buying the bundle?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

My nephew used to be quite decent at it at that age. Maybe lower the difficulty, if it's too hard. You can even speed up or slow the game down to suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Depends on the 7 year-old really. Some are amazingly adept at picking games up quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Can always change the settings for super shots/ slower AI etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,760 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

There is a "two button" control setting, which simplifies the controls to just pass and shoot. Plus, like said above, you can always lower the difficulty. He'll be fine. My 9 year old nephew would probably beat me.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Hello123

great thanks - good to know it can be simplified!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I played it at 7, remember renting World Cup 2002 and Fifa 2002 almost every week when I was 7

Prob spent so much renting it I could have bought it several times

But yeah a 7 year old will be able to play it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

He'll definately be able to play it....but he will more than likely be shoite.

Advertisement