Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Warsaw - Gentelman's and night clubs

• 27-11-2015 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi guys, I'm in Cracov and will be continuing my business trip to Warsaw. I will have propably some days left free to relax and take rest in capitol and we decided (i'm with few other teammates) that we would like to visit a night club to get drunk and chill out with a nice view :) Can you suggest anything? Has anybody lived, or just visited Warsaw?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Remeten

Hello! :) I was also visiting Warsaw in business last year and I felt jealous when read your post. What exactly are u looking for? :) This is capitol after all so there are many nightclubs

• Registered Users Posts: 15 07Twain07

Something premium, calm and safe. Elegant. And english speaking staff is very important for us, we are kind of tired speaking using gestures and drawing. I don't know why so few people speak english in this part of Poland

Haha, i think you will not face this problem in Warsaw. At least from what i see most of the people here speak english more or less fluently. In case of the club i would recommend New Orleans for example. I was there and everyone was speaking english. The dancers were professionals and they had nice discount on open bar

Their website looks good, thats the club on Zgoda 11 street? I guess we will give it a try. How to get there from suburbs? Metro in Warsaw during late night ours is safe?

I don't know to be honest. Never used metro in the night. I would take a cab but be carefull with taxi drivers in Warsaw. They are tricky. Sometimes they try to convince you that the place you want to go is closed but they know better one. Better one= the one which pay them for gathering clients"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Wizard!

New Orleans, Sofia, Club Mirage
    Quoted from a Polish friend :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've visited Poland's capital city many times. It's usually great craic.
    No clue regarding strip clubs and such but head to Old Town/ Mazowiecka Street and you can't go wrong. Tons of bars and clubs there.

Thank you all for replies ;) We just arrived to Warsaw. It is beautiful :)

Advertisement