Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4 X Box one

Options
  • 28-11-2015 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Anybody seen this at a good price??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

Honestly,tried up and down,no real bargains,got an Xbox one ,1tb fall out bundle e399,GameStop,might have saved 15/25 buying online outside of Ireland, but to me not worth the hassle,returns etc,hope u pick one up cheaper,but as is a present for my son,I didn't want to wait till the last moment

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

Honestly,tried up and down,no real bargains,got an Xbox one ,1tb fall out bundle e399,GameStop,might have saved 15/25 buying online outside of Ireland, but to me not worth the hassle,returns etc,hope u pick one up cheaper,but as is a present for my son,I didn't want to wait till the last moment

Excuse my blindness,I thought you were looking for an Xbox 1 console,with the fall out bundle,sorry again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Excuse my blindness,I thought you were looking for an Xbox 1 console,with the fall out bundle,sorry again.

The title could be either tbh :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭NATLOR

€44.90 plus delivery on Amazon France, steelbook version the same price

Link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IRCA

Available online in Smyths @ €44.99 it's available for click and collect but not many stores seem to have stock - managed to get one in the Claremorris branch

Link

JP

Advertisement