If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subwoofer grill?

Options
  • 28-11-2015 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,735 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Looking for something like the grill from an rsw12 sub for a diy car project. Would you have have anything lying around the shop that you might be able to sell on?
    Be looking for postage to lusk.
    Cheers
    Mick

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Mick,

apologies for the delay - I'm not sure what we have in BER subs but I'll ask the guys to have a look on Monday and if there is anything kicking around you can have it FOC( but don't get excited, I'm not sure we have anything)

We can order pretty much any spares in for Monitor Audio - but I'm pretty sure that Silver W12 grille would be pretty damn expensive esp after P & P so unless you are set on that particular piece of kit I'd avoid a dedicated order.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,735 ✭✭✭micks_address

Mick,

apologies for the delay - I'm not sure what we have in BER subs but I'll ask the guys to have a look on Monday and if there is anything kicking around you can have it FOC( but don't get excited, I'm not sure we have anything)

We can order pretty much any spares in for Monitor Audio - but I'm pretty sure that Silver W12 grille would be pretty damn expensive esp after P & P so unless you are set on that particular piece of kit I'd avoid a dedicated order.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John,
    Anything would do really
    Thanks
    Mick

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.