Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 ticket stub

Options
  • 28-11-2015 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

Odd one for you. I've been going to gigs since the very early 90''s and saved all my stubs. I created a couple of really nice collages from them. Look good on the wall and are a good talking point when people visit.

Went to U2 last night but the missus went with the ticket less option so my work on collage number three is ruined!

If anyone has a stub and would be good enough to post to me I'd really appreciate it. Send me a pm. Lots of good karma on its way!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Deiseboy01

No one out there fancy some pretty Christmas good karma?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

I have a stub from the opening night, but like you I keep them.
    Maybe a scan of the ticket would suffice?

I have hundreds at this stage but I lost one and it bothers me.

We were in Las Vegas in 2009 and my wife loves Mariah Carey. I got tickets to see her in the 2,500 seat Palm Theatre for my wife's birthday.

After the trip all the clothes went into the washing machine, including the ticket stubs that were in my shirt pocket, ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Deiseboy01

poundhound wrote: »
    I have a stub from the opening night, but like you I keep them.
    Maybe a scan of the ticket would suffice?

I have hundreds at this stage but I lost one and it bothers me.

We were in Las Vegas in 2009 and my wife loves Mariah Carey. I got tickets to see her in the 2,500 seat Palm Theatre for my wife's birthday.

After the trip all the clothes went into the washing machine, including the ticket stubs that were in my shirt pocket, ouch!

Yeah it's petty but really annoying none the less!

Must be getting old and sad!

Anyway is someone has a stub in their wallet and wouldn't mind sending on I'd really appreciate it.

Advertisement