Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you pay? thread

Options
  • 28-11-2015 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm looking at property at the moment. Prices confuse me. Most of whats out there is at crazy prices to me.

It may be interesting to ask people two questions about specific properties.
    What would you pay?
    What do you think the property will sell for?

Start with this.
    daft.ie/dublin/apartments-for-sale/castleknock/9-cloonlara-square-phoenix-park-racecourse-castleknock-dublin-1144895/

With the property register we can check in the future to see how far away expectations are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If you are interested in this property, realise that anyone can read and post on this thread, including the owner, estate agent and other propsective buyers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

Victor wrote: »
    If you are interested in this property, realise that anyone can read and post on this thread, including the owner, estate agent and other propsective buyers.

A property is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. There is a big difference based on location, availability and whether someone else is willing to pay more than you.

A house might cost €100k to build but it might be worth an awful lot more if there are a few people who want to buy it.

Advertisement