Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hwvs alternative

Options
  • 28-11-2015 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hey anyone know of a good alternative to hwvs after they went bankrupt during the year not keen on them anymore

Possible choice I saw was mindfactory anyone know if their any good

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

hotshot88 wrote: »
    Possible choice I saw was mindfactory anyone know if their any good

They're the standard go-to company in Germany.
    Delivery costs are outrageous but the prices are generally that low that it still comes out cheaper.
    Buy cases and monitors elsewhere as they come from a separate warehouse which means you could be charged twice or thrice for delivery.

Simple choice for cases and monitors:
    Does the delivery charge push the cost above a competitor's? Don't buy.
    Is the item cheaper than everywhere else even with added delivery charge/s? Do buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭EnmxLP

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭deejer

EnmxLP wrote: »

I like the way you can pay via amazon here. And delivery is a more reasonable 12 euro with DHL

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭EnmxLP

deejer wrote: »
    I like the way you can pay via amazon here. And delivery is a more reasonable 12 euro with DHL

Paypal too, its DHL to ireland and then its an post. Similar to HWVS in prices and their website being half german despite your language option as english :D

Advertisement