Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE in Northern Ireland

• 28-11-2015 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

I live in NI and have lost my terrestrial RTE signals. I've tried downloading the RTE Player on my iPad mini but it tells me I'm in the wrong region.

Any ideas how I can watch RTE live on my iPad Mini. I'd doable my intention would be to cast it to my television. In case it helps I use Getflix VPN service

Thanks for any advice offered

Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 386 ✭✭Nichard Dixon

If your ISP IP number shows you to be in NI then RTE player should work fine. If it shows you to be in Britain it won't.

I imagine that if you have a VPN with an Irish IP then it should work, but many of these have been blocked.

Getting back your terrestrial signal might be the most reliable plan.

Advertisement