Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to study psychology? someone please help !!

Options
  • 28-11-2015 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Ok I just had a mental breakdown. Im in 6th year and all I want to do in college is to study psychology. UCD, Trinity seems impossible for me because I'm not gonna get 500+ points. Im hoping to get 400 points in my lc. I mean I will try my best. Is there any good psychology courses in Dublin or Dublin areas. DBS or NCI have below 400 points so I will get there no problem but I cant get a grant for that and my parents cant afford to pay 5500+ per annum. What about Arts? Can someone please explain how that works? Im thinking about Arts in Maynooth or UCD. Someone please help me :( After I do my honours degree Im gonna go and do masters but would I get a job in psychology after my masters. I will probably have to do my PHD which is 6 years part time to become a clinical psychologist, how much would that cost me? Thanks for all the help!

Advertisement