Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baking Classes

Options
  • 28-11-2015 11:06pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My wife has mentioned in passing that she would like to do some baking classes.

Any recommendations for classes in the Dublin area? Preferably south side or Lucan area?

A quick going has thrown up Baking Academy Ireland but that means nothing to me except the location would be ok.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I haven't been to the Baking Academy but the guy who runs it used to run the baking school in DIT and I think a lot of the people who teach there either used to teach in DIT or moonlight over there. So I have an inkling the classes are very, very good but also very professional.

If you'd prefer something a little more sugary friends have done some of the sugarcraft/cake decorating classes in Decobake and really enjoyed them

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

The wife is familiar with Decobake. I think she is mainly into the baking side now but maybe the Baking Academy Ireland might do a combined course

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Love the Baking Academy. They were absolutely amazing the last time I was there. They have a really extensive list of courses on offer. There's something for everyone!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Any recommendations for some one who has never been to a baking class before but bakes a bit at home?

Advertisement