Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

IBF?

• 29-11-2015 2:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭

I hope this isn't an inappropriate thread, but Irishbikerforum seems to be offline for quite a while. I hope all is okay with it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I could never work that place out. I registered on it and got my account randomly deleted twice. Then it went private and disappeared. Happens to forums.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Sure it's crap. No real loss tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭thelawman

They all bored each other to death,

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

Good riddance, hope the same happens to Biker.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

Biker.ie is slower than it was, but some of the more difficult personalities don't post there any more or post rarely. It's decently busy, though. I was a member of IBF/Biker.ie/Boards.ie since 2006. I joined all in one go to get advice as I was thinking of buying a scooter or motorbike to ease the work journey. IBF just was a bit slow, but had interesting things.

I don't foresee using the bike today. I hope the charity run people don't get all blown about.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/30490709640/

There is their Facebook group for now, a mystery really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah its on and offline all the time TBH, would not like to see it go under as at the end of the day its a biker forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

They seem to be back online. So says their FB page.

I registered over the weekend and my account was gone this morning. They seem to be manually approving accounts and this handle looks like spam I guess.

Best of luck to them anyway.

Advertisement