Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't post

Options
  • 29-11-2015 1:13pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2

Can't post in threads. Help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

You need to goto the email you registered with to confirm who you are ;)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 IanWright

Taltos wrote: »
    You need to goto the email you registered with to confirm who you are ;)

Thanks for reply.
    Unbelievably my e mail seems to be hacked and can't get in to see that mail. I'm following the steps to reset password but they are looking for credit card details etc so it's a scam.
    So I'm locked out. Is there any other way to get stated on boards without that activation e mail?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You could also email hello at boards.ie. If you've lost your email access it may be simpler to just create a new account from a new email address.

But at no point does boards.ie ask for payment or credit card details when creating an account.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

As said, email me on hello@boards.ie. Include what email address you registered with even though you no longer have access to it and we can change it over to your new/another email address for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement