Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good hotel for meeting (Dublin side)

Options
  • 29-11-2015 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a good hotel for a business meeting, ideally on the Dublin side of the city. Nice foyer, coffee and, ideally, free wifi.

Considering G-Hotel which looks great and although it's close to town it's the right side, Clayton handy location but not keen on their foyer.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭ratracer

The Connacht hotel has a big lobby with comfortable sofa seating arranged to afford privacy, it's the right side of town and has ample parking. It might suit your needs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Flannerys is quite nice aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

Clayton, just off the motorway + they have a coffee bar. Plenty of space for private meetings.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

ratracer wrote: »
    The Connacht hotel has a big lobby with comfortable sofa seating arranged to afford privacy, it's the right side of town and has ample parking. It might suit your needs.

What was that called previously? I think I know it but all the hotel name changes are confusing to keep up with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Trojan wrote: »
    What was that called previously? I think I know it but all the hotel name changes are confusing to keep up with.

It was part of the Carlton chain until a couple of years ago. Before that it was the Galway Ryan Hotel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,127 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Maldron Oranmore looks big enough on the outside, any good inside?

Advertisement