Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrap Metal Dealer

Options
  • 29-11-2015 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any scrap metal dealers in Tipp or other counties that ye have dealt with?

Would ye know of any price per tonne of scrap metal from any dealers also?

Best Wishes,
    Arkose :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 smiggy

Hi I have a similar post going at the moment trying to obtain prices of different types of scrap metal from around the country . Scrap metal unfortunately is at an all time low . Scrap no 1 steel is at €80 per ton at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭igorbiscan

Arkose wrote: »
    Hi,

I was wondering if there are any scrap metal dealers in Tipp or other counties that ye have dealt with?

Would ye know of any price per tonne of scrap metal from any dealers also?

Best Wishes,
    Arkose :)

Anthony o Sullivan,Clonmel,sound man.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

igorbiscan wrote: »
    Anthony o Sullivan,Clonmel,sound man.

Yes he is a very sound man, 3rd. generation in the business, I knew his grandfather very well.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Advertisement