Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 when living abroad

Options
  • 29-11-2015 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

Hi,

I am living abroad and am in the process of buying a house in Ireland with a view to moving home in just over a year. I have a bank account with the Bank of Ireland but no Banking 365. I use this account when I am at home and have a VISA debit card for it.

Would I be entitled to Banking 365? 

If so, could I transfer money to my Bank of Ireland account now and then use Banking 365 to transfer this money from my account to my solicitors account when paying for the house?

Thanks,

Barra

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

BarraOG wrote: »
    Hi,

I am living abroad and am in the process of buying a house in Ireland with a view to moving home in just over a year. I have a bank account with the Bank of Ireland but no Banking 365. I use this account when I am at home and have a VISA debit card for it.

Would I be entitled to Banking 365? 

If so, could I transfer money to my Bank of Ireland account now and then use Banking 365 to transfer this money from my account to my solicitors account when paying for the house?

Thanks,

Barra
    Hi Barra,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

To set up Banking 365 Online please call +35312500437 and a representative will be happy to register your bank account for 365 Online.

This line is available Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm.

Thanks,

Tara C 

Advertisement