Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa debit not working

Options
  • 30-11-2015 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    So basically my visa debit card is being declined when I tried to shop online.I've enough money in my account and I've have no problem using it at the atm.just wondering what the issue could be?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

neveeg wrote: »
    Hi,
    So basically my visa debit card is being declined when I tried to shop online.I've enough money in my account and I've have no problem using it at the atm.just wondering what the issue could be?
    Thanks.
    Hi neveeg,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

It may be that your Verified by Visa is locked when using your card online; to have this reset please call 0818251251 then select option 2. If this is not the case a representative will be happy to check your bank 
    account.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement