Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed the €299 Console Offers on Friday. Anywhere Doing them Today?

Options
  • 30-11-2015 8:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭

Seems I missed the €299.99 offer for the xBox 500GB console + game offers on Black Friday (was in work late) and just wondering if any shops might be doing them again today? Wishful thinking maybe.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

SachaJ wrote: »
    Seems I missed the €299.99 offer for the xBox 500GB console + game offers on Black Friday (was in work late) and just wondering if any shops might be doing them again today? Wishful thinking maybe.....

Not a shop as such, if you want it today, but Amazon has some going for £219stg (works out about €315). The Microsoft store is doing the console (no game) for €349.

Argos is always worth keeping an eye on.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Páid

Smyth's have a deal on for preorder. Get an XBox One plus a game for €349 - http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/video-games-tablets/xbox-one/c-752/xbox-one-consoles/p-6535/xbox-one-console/

Fifa 16, Forza 6 or Halo 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

argos have a deal where you get the 500gb console rare replay and ori for 300,

you can halo to it for 35 making it 335,

have a look at the offers you can add loads of differant games and it will work out about 335

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4604842.htm

then click the special offers link

Not that they're usually great but I got an email off Gamestop earlier for a console + FIFA and Halo for e329.

Wasn't sure was it a good offer though it initially looked good, but this thread shows it being better than my initial thoughts.

Advertisement