Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miss Courtney's Tea Rooms

Options
  • 30-11-2015 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone know if Miss Courtney's Tea Rooms are still open?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Electric13 wrote: »

Not sure where this is based? Is it Killarney?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

Presume so - haven't heard anything as to why they wouldn't be open
    Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Not sure where this is based? Is it Killarney?

Yup Killarney - College street - Accross from the Glebe Car Park

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

I passed it yesterday at 0930, no sign of life. But most of the businesses in the town centre were similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭dobman88

It's been closed down for a good while now. Definitely since summer. Probably longer. Can't quite remember. The inside looks in bad shape at this stage anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

dobman88 wrote: »
    It's been closed down for a good while now. Definitely since summer. Probably longer. Can't quite remember. The inside looks in bad shape at this stage anyway.

jeez I hadn't even noticed :eek:

wasn't my sort of establishment anyway.

Need to keep my eyes a bit more open around the place :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

If you are ever in Tralee, there is Mary Anne's Tea Rooms in Denny Street (just next to the KDYS). Its a lovely cosy place, in a beautiful Georgian building.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭dobman88

Boom__Boom wrote: »
    jeez I hadn't even noticed :eek:

wasn't my sort of establishment anyway.

Need to keep my eyes a bit more open around the place :cool:

Not my type of place either. I just know it's been closed because of my wobbles between Scotts The Failte and Mcsorleys :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

The outside is beginning to look a bit beat up too. There are a lot of empty premises around Killarney town centre at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Has been closed since Sept 2014...............For those of us who are a little more mature, the cream doughnuts wer to die for

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

That place was fantastic about 5 years ago.

Then through absolutely terrible management and such bad staff, it went rapidly downhill.

Not surprised at all it has closed

• Advertisement
Advertisement