Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building work behind Aldi Athlone

Options
  • 30-11-2015 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I see there is some building work going on behind the Aldi in Athlone. Any idea what it is? I thought they were extending the car park but I saw steel grids in there, for reinforcing concrete I assume, so thought they might be building something...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭glen25

Fabio wrote: »
    Hi all,

I see there is some building work going on behind the Aldi in Athlone. Any idea what it is? I thought they were extending the car park but I saw steel grids in there, for reinforcing concrete I assume, so thought they might be building something...

I was wondering the exact same thing and meant to ask some of the staff if there was a new shop opening but never remembered to.

Be interested to hear If there is something opening there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

I hope they are building it on stilts, whatever it is!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Only thing Aldi is doing is a new car park, no planning applications submitted in the area for anything else.

Advertisement