Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronhill Trackster Evolution

Options
  • 30-11-2015 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

I have been looking for something like the above as an alternative to running tights.
    I see that Amazon have these but seem expensive when trying to arrange delivery.

wondering if anyone knows of any other place I might get them either online or local (based in Dublin)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Sandwell

I've had several pairs of the classic tracksters and would swear by them for winter training runs. I've never seen them in a bricks and mortar store but they can be usually be got for pretty cheap online, like here for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

Thanks for the quick reply.

The Evolution were the ones I was thinking off, they don't seem to be as tight fitting as the Classic.

These seem to be in stock also.

I am 32/33 waist and inside leg of 30/31 - was thinking the medium would be the best fit - from your experience of buying Ronhill gear , would that seem ok ?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Sandwell

Yeah, medium should be fine with those dimensions.

Advertisement