Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

activation

Options
  • 30-11-2015 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi Mods,
    can someone look into my a/c..
    I cant seem to post..even though I have been a member through out this year..
    it keeps telling me I need a activation from mods....
    strange because I did this long ago..

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Have you tried to change your email address?

Either way, you can resend it with these instructions:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056856789

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dogs32

thx I will try this

either way no matter how many times i resend new activation i don't receive none....in my email..
    Its strange because i get many post from I.E of the topics im following....but none of email activation

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That would confirm the email is a valid one at least, and with no typos. Have you checked the spam folder (if there is one)?

yes.....
    nothing...
    but I get post from threads Im following all this year..
    strange..I cant figure it out...
    I just cant post..
    Is there any way you can wipe my user name(email) from the system...I will rejoin and I can use my user name again fresh?

• Advertisement

If you email hello at boards.ie and the office staff can check what's happening instead.

thx

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement