Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 PDC World Darts Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

The only thing that ruins a good afternoon of darts for me is Wayne Mardle. Poor, poor analysis there from Wayne. He's also doing betting tips now aswell, with very low success. Surprisingly.

Times like this you miss Sid...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Took Anderson for the hat trick...feeling hot under the collar already :(

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

Come on Gary!

Very exciting match! That 170 checkout will do - just need him to sort out his 180's!

Anderson hasn't hit a 180 this whole set ffs!

• Advertisement

Gurney can feel he could have put a lot more pressure on, let Anderson off the hook.

No handshake or acknowledgement at the end, is there some history between them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Gurney can feel he could have put a lot more pressure on, let Anderson off the hook.

IT aint over

Nothing bitter that I'm aware of, but gurney did beat Anderson in players championship a few weeks back.

Cracking Finnish from gurney there.

IT aint over

Aha!

That explains it!

On an aside, is Gurney a Linfield/Rangers fan? Just going on his colours...

Edit - they shook hands!

• Advertisement

Aha!

That explains it!

On an aside, is Gurney a Linfield/Rangers fan? Just going on his colours...

Edit - they shook hands!

He is from a loyalist background, know nothing about what football club's he supports though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

He is from a loyalist background.

i dont think the background has too much to do with it not if either are serious about progressing , gurney is a rangers season ticket holder yes , anderson is a well known Hibernian supporter , but that has nothing to do with the high stakes pressure in front of them

i dont think the background has too much to do with it not if either are serious about progressing , gurney is a rangers season ticket holder yes , anderson is a well known Hibernian supporter , but that has nothing to do with the high stakes pressure in front of them

Oh I know. Good luck to him, doesn't bother me and not judging...was just curious.

I didn't mean too imply it had, I've always admired Gary and HibsðŸ˜, but Daryl can hold his head high, we'll be seen quite a lot more of him in the future, that's for sure.

I didn't mean too imply it had, I've always admired Gary and HibsðŸ˜, but Daryl can hold his head high, we'll be seen quite a lot more of him in the future, that's for sure.

Unless we don't!

I don't want to throw him on the scrap heap just yet, but for every player who has come through, the sport is littered with players like Adrian Gray, Kirk Shepherd and Mark Dudbridge who did a bit more than Gurney and just faded away. It's very attritional.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Missed some of the darts yesterday, how did chizzy play? Saw some Anderson and gurney. Good match gurney missed some good opportunities, was probably unlucky, wired a few doubles.

C'MON STEVE...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Impressed by Smith,this game could go vanyway

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Kyle Anderson two sets up over Vincent VDV. I hope Anderson can see this through.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

2-2 now. VDV looking good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Cracker of a match, great way to finish it! Gotta love VDV.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,570 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Cracking game this

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Masterclass in checking out from Barney.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Great game that. Bunting can't seem to produce the goods under the real pressure in the PDC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Fantastic game but Bunting lost his head at the end sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Great game, barney hit the right shots at the right time. Bunting wasn't consistent enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Great game.

The next two I'm expecting 4-0s.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Come on Wade, I'd like to see him do well.

Solid enough start here

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

quite astonishing from mvg, under no pressure but still

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

What day will barney vs mvg be on??

Advertisement