Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 PDC World Darts Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Hope the green machine has gotten that out of his system and doesn't repeat it.

No one can live with him in that form bar a tip top vintage Taylor.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

srm23 wrote: »
    What day will barney vs mvg be on??

98% Tuesday evening though the schedule is always flexible.
    Tuesday evening is currently planned to be

Lewis/Gilding v Pallett/Suljovic.
    Anderson v VvdV.
    MvG v RvB.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

can MVG be stopped this year ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

98% Tuesday evening though the schedule is always flexible.
    Tuesday evening is currently planned to be

Lewis/Gilding v Pallett/Suljovic.
    Anderson v VvdV.
    MvG v RvB.

More vans than a car showroom, as a guy on Sky said...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Huntergonzo

Stunning performance from Van Gerwen but Barney isn't going to worry about that, if he turns up in form he'll give MVG plenty to think about.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Norris too good in this one despite the fact he is no where near the level of his first round game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

hope webby wins this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

I can't watch and can only follow live updates but Webster seems to be flying through this. 3 up and it would be 9-3 in legs.

Jenkins looked out of sorts the other day and he doesn't seem any better today.

an update on the Pallet Suljovic match...'and Mensur is inches from a 164 finish, just missing the bull. Suljovic returns to find double eight and shouts his approval'...

inches in darts in not very good at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,014 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Suljovic misses D18 for 9 darter

• Advertisement

paulie21 wrote: »
    Suljovic misses D18 for 9 darter

here's the sportinglife update on the 9 dart attempt....

'hold onto your horses. Suljovic, out of nowhere, produces eight perfect darts! NO! He's just inches away from double 18 and drops to his knees. Suljovic returns to find the double and shakes his head ruefully'

He must have gotten very nervous going for the 9 dart finish!

Well thats a exageration , didnt wire it but it wasnt inches

Well thats a exageration , didnt wire it but it wasnt inches

I think whoever is posting the updates is more used to football.

Pissed off I'm missing this match! No-one else posting here cos you're all too busy enjoying it!

Cracking game too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Great tight game. Never fully warmed to Suljovic, his slow play annoys me. Pallett looks a decent talent, with a bit of experience and better temperament he can go on to be a good player.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Really enjoyed that, cracking game with both players only a double away from a 9 darter. There's something very likable about Pallet, disappointed he didn't win it. I think he has a good future ahead of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Lewis on absolutely top form, he could win the thing if he could keep this up. 4 maximums in the first three legs, some going that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Mardle: "To me, Adrian Lewis always looks a million dollars".

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Mardle: "To me, Adrian Lewis always looks a million dollars".

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

I think he meant a million pounds.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Kingp35 wrote: »
    There's something very likable about Pallet, disappointed he didn't win it. I think he has a good future ahead of him.

Just found this on PDC website, I hope it's not as bad as it sounds but it doesn't look good at all :eek:

Pallet In Critical Condition Following Collision With Bus

Just found this on PDC website, I hope it's not as bad as it sounds but it doesn't look good at all :eek:

Pallet In Critical Condition Following Collision With Bus

How is this funny at all? You don't joke about that sort of thing, leave that to the gobshîtes on Twitter.

Gilding...Jesus wept.......

martyos121 wrote: »
    How is this funny at all? You don't joke about that sort of thing, leave that to the gobshîtes on Twitter.

Oh grow up FFS. :rolleyes:

best ive seen lewis play in a good while

Oh grow up FFS. :rolleyes:

So you think it's sound to make a joke about someone (who is by all accounts a nice guy) being hit and nearly killed by a bus for a cheap laugh?

And then you tell me to grow up? The hypocrisy here is just ridiculous, I don't think you'd be joking if it happened to yourself.

martyos121 wrote: »
    So you think it's sound to make a joke about someone (who is by all accounts a nice guy) being hit and nearly killed by a bus for a cheap laugh?

And then you tell me to grow up? The hypocrisy here is just ridiculous, I don't think you'd be joking if it happened to yourself.

You don't think I'd be joking if it had happened to me? What the hell does that even mean? Nothing happened...

You're just pissed off because you got tricked and now you want to pretend to be morally outraged. Get a sense of humour and a thicker skin or don't bother using the internet :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭qwabercd

You don't think I'd be joking if it had happened to me? What the hell does that even mean? Nothing happened...

You're just pissed off because you got tricked and now you want to pretend to be morally outraged. Get a sense of humour and a thicker skin or don't bother using the internet :rolleyes:

But it wasn't humorous, at all.

qwabercd wrote: »
    But it wasn't humorous, at all.

Humour is subjective. For example, Mrs Browns Boys is wildly popular despite being sh1te.

• Advertisement

Humour is subjective. For example, Mrs Browns Boys is wildly popular despite being sh1te.

Let it go man,failed attempt,happens

Advertisement