Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 PDC World Darts Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Cmooon the artist ,please

• Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

The Power back to his normal darts and playing like a drain.

Interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Taylor playing Sh1te but can't see him losing this, unfortunately!

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Painter blew a big chance there

• Registered Users Posts: 18,014 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Painter bottling this

• Advertisement

predictable from painter so far

Like Painter...but Taylor is the man most likely to stop Van Gerwen. So kinda torn.

Classic Painter...talking to the board. He always wears his heart on his sleeve.

Like that shot of them drinking together, Painter itching to make a comment but both professional enough to know it's not a time or place for a wisecrack or chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Not again from painter. Missed so many chances

Woeful stuff, Painter has zero bottle tonight.

if you think this taylor will beat mvg think again,mvg wont bottle like painter,85 av from taylor wins a set..unbelievable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

taylor is the master for turning the screw , any other player playing this bad would shrink off the stage , very impressive 170 check out to go with 6 180s so far and still playing poor

painter must feel sick hes loosing,prob loose 4-1 now ,terrible at bottling winning darts

painter must feel sick hes loosing,prob loose 4-1 now ,terrible at bottling winning darts

i would love to see him win to boost up his rankings , the likelyhood is he will fall out of the top 32 after tonight , he dose'nt seem to like the floor competitions too much so you would have to wonder what next for him , they were 3 huge darts he missed at double 10

Taylor has gone mental.

His interviews are like a dementia patient.

i would love to see him win to boost up his rankings , the likelyhood is he will fall out of the top 32 after tonight , he dose'nt seem to like the floor competitions too much so you would have to wonder what next for him , they were 3 huge darts he missed at double 10

That defeat could finish him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭ooter

When did Bristow call Taylor braindead?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Phil sure does ramble fúcking inanely.

He is the most insecure human being I've ever heard on TV. He takes shots at anyone who even dares question him. He talks and talks and talks, interrupting the interviewer repeatedly, not listening to questions, just rambling on about how brilliant he is in practice, how he knows how to beat MVG, and so on and so on and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Seems to have a real nasty streak in him. He can just turn suddenly.

For all that...still the greatest to grace the game...and the most dominant sportstar we're ever likely to see. I never really get the fixation with him having to be nice too, I don't care if Tiger Woods or Dan Marino was "nice".

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

For all that...still the greatest to grace the game...and the most dominant sportstar we're ever likely to see. I never really get the fixation with him having to be nice too, I don't care if Tiger Woods or Dan Marino was "nice".

Nothing to do with 'nice'.

He's just immensely insecure and seems to be going a bit mental.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Anyone got a link to the Taylor interview?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

D.Q wrote: »

Yea seems like a very nasty angry bitter little man these days. I say he has some temper behind the scenes.

D.Q wrote: »

i think an awfull lot of it is perception , like bristow , who had a streek in him too and was his main mentor over the years , but in his interviews he dose come across very petty and childish at times

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

i think an awfull lot of it is perception , like bristow , who had a streek in him too and was his main mentor over the years , but in his interviews he dose come across very petty and childish at times

All his interviews are real forced and trying to be too friendly or something. Then if someone questions him or asks him something he doesn't like, you can see the mask drop a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

qwabercd wrote: »
    Anyone got a link to the Taylor interview?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXzkDls-zJw

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

I prefer to be tiger woods anydat than fat power Taylor
    No matter how sh1te is now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Debatable

AP McCoy would win it for me

• Registered Users Posts: 38,460 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The premier league picks for 2016 will be interesting

Mvg, Taylor, Wright and Anderson are deff in as there top 4 in the order of merit

For me I'd pick Adrian Lewis, Michael Smith, James wade, Robert thorthan, rvb and Dave chisnell

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The premier league picks for 2016 will be interesting

Mvg, Taylor, Wright and Anderson are deff in as there top 4 in the order of merit

For me I'd pick Adrian Lewis, Michael Smith, James wade, Robert thorthan, rvb and Dave chisnell

i'd hate to see thornton coming back into it , if he's not complaining when he throws a slightly bad dart he is complaining about his back , he is also it would seem on a slight downward spiral at the moment bunting or van der voort would probably get the nod ahead of him at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

VDV absolutely must get into the Premier League IMO. Part of that competition is that it has all the players the fans want to see, and VDV is a big favourite.

Advertisement