Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a Woodworker/Carpenter for 1 Day Project

• 30-11-2015 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi

I am looking for a woodworker/carpenter who would be willing to coach me through the building of a cat house.

I believe this would be a 1 Day Project.

This is a non-profit project that I am looking into in order to help feral cats.

I will pay for your time, but my budget is limited.

I will provide the materials needed for the fabrication.

Also, the professional who come forward would need to have their own tools, as I will only invest on hardware once I obtain a thorough understand of what I will need for this specific project.

Please feel free to contact me any time.

Thank you for your humane consideration on this matter.

Rony

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Hi there, you might be better posting in the appropriate regional forum, but you should check first if the mods there consider this advertising.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Alienontherun

Hi

Can you clarify what do you mean by regional forum, please.

Thank you.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

THe forum closest to where you are.
    Where are you located?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭pointer28

There's also a woodworking forum worth a try.

I'm based in Rathfarnham, Dublin 14

• Advertisement

pointer28 wrote: »
    There's also a woodworking forum worth a try.

Can you send me the link for it, please.
    Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

try contacting our local 'Mens Shed' group they may be able to help out.

Inexile wrote: »
    try contacting our local 'Mens Shed' group they may be able to help out.

I got in touch with your organisation... Sandra, the lady who took my call gave the details of a few members close to Rathfarnham.
    I rang two of them and left a voice message... waiting for a call back...
    Also, Sandra explained that there may be some red tape, i.e. some may not want to come forward to helping on this project (it's a really a matter of a few hours, maybe a morning or afternoon), because of insurance...
    Anyhow, I hope someone comes forward... the weather is terrible out there and there is only so much that the ferals can do to fend for themselves...
    Thank you.

Advertisement