Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[HELP] Halo 5 Guardians and Virgin Media (Ex UPC)

Options
  • 30-11-2015 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there,
    I would like to ask if anyone of you with an UPC Virgin Media fiber have problems to access to the Halo 5 Guardians lobby.
    I have the 240/24 fiber, but I can't connect to the Halo servers with this connection. I have this issue only with Halo 5.
    Instead, I am doing the tethering between the console and my three mobile connection, is working fine.
    Thank you for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

You've probably been changed to IPv6. The Halo lobby system wont work with IPv6 yet for some reason.

Call support, ask them to switch you back to IPv4.

This fixed it for me and a few friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Korvanica wrote: »
    You've probably been changed to IPv6. The Halo lobby system wont work with IPv6 yet for some reason.

Having the same problem with The MCC, would it be the same solution?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Having the same problem with The MCC, would it be the same solution?

Possibly, I haven't tried the MCC. I'll check and see if mines working later.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

As above, either call or PM Virgin Media: Reps on here with your account number and get them to enable IPv4 only

Took me a couple of very frustrating days to figure out what the hell was blocking me from getting in, I'd bet it's the same reason for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 xrflive

Korvanica wrote: »

Hey thank you for your help. Is working now by switching from IPv6 to IPv4. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement