Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hold times for phone enquiries

Options
  • 30-11-2015 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to note a terrible customer service experience I had with bank of Ireland. I wanted to make an enquiry on the balance of my loan and was made hold for over 15 mins before I had to hang up.

What sort of way is this to treat people? It's hard enough to find a number to get in contact with an actual person in BOI, so at least respect the people who make the effort's time. 

I'll be switching over to KBC the next free day I have off work. Much better rates and, I would confidently guess, customer service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a good customer experience with us today. If you still have not had your query resolved, and you still need to speak directly to an agent, you can call 0818365365 and select option 1 followed by the * key. 

It may be useful for you to know that if you have your account on 365 Online, you can add your loan account and view the balance whenever you like from your mobile or computer. 

I will pass your comments today on to our relevant department and thank you for taking the time out to share them.

Thanks,

Evie 

Advertisement