Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long for an online TX to hit other party's account?

Options
  • 30-11-2015 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hi,

Colleague's salary TX'd into my a/c in error by our company HQ.  Went online & added colleague as a new payee & subsequently actioned TX to her a/c of the full amount.  All this noticed, confirmed and actioned this AM.  She's with Ulster Bank. The kicking of our HQ accounts dept will happen in parallel.

How long can she expect it to take before it hits her a/c?  Money 'left' my a/c by c 11am. Ballpark even?

Thanks folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Im in a very similar situation myself at the minute. Waiting for a TX. Must have checked my account 50 times over the last couple of days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi All,

Thanks your post here on Boards.ie.

A Sepa transfer takes one working day, the funds will be with the receiving bank the next working day. 

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Redderneck

Thanks Tara.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Redderneck wrote: »
    Thanks Tara.

I transfered from my BOI to my partners UB account on Friday and the funds were there 24 hours later.
    Exact same method you posted but it was done on the app.

Advertisement