Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Hand Kids Bikes

• 30-11-2015 2:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in Limerick that sells a selection of 2nd hand kids bikes? Just looking to pick up a 14" wheel girls bike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

The bike shop on O'Connell avenue do second hand bikes but I have no idea what their selection of second hand kids bikes is like.

Depending on your budget Halfords have some deals on kids bikes at the moment

Disney Frozen Bike - 14" €82.22
    http://www.halfords.ie/kids-zone/kids-bikes/kids-bikes/disney-frozen-bike-14

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Siopa Rothar in John Street have second hand bikes also.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Avoid the bike shop in o connell avenue very rude and disinterested owner/manager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

bigpink wrote: »
    Avoid the bike shop in o connell avenue very rude and disinterested owner/manager

Not a chance, the poor fella is run off his feet and could do with more staff but he is neither of those things usually, I've bought 6 or 7 bikes off him over the last 5 or 6 years and he has been excellent from the beginning.
    I would highly recommend him if you get there when it's quiet, he tries to serve a few people at a time which is never a good idea.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Not a chance, the poor fella is run off his feet and could do with more staff but he is neither of those things usually, I've bought 6 or 7 bikes off him over the last 5 or 6 years and he has been excellent from the beginning.
    I would highly recommend him if you get there when it's quiet, he tries to serve a few people at a time which is never a good idea.
    Sister got 2 kids bikes and needed something done and was no help.Busy shop he should get more staff or lay it out better
    Maybe a one off having a bad day family got loads of bikes there over the years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

bigpink wrote: »
    Sister got 2 kids bikes and needed something done and was no help.Busy shop he should get more staff or lay it out better
    Maybe a one off having a bad day family got loads of bikes there over the years

He certainly needs to do something as regards bringing in an extra staff member.
    The layout is chaotic but he seems to be able to manage it and he does have loads of bikes of every type.
    Hopefully in your case it was a case of him having a bad day as you said, sure we all have them from time to time.

Advertisement