Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saving for Mortgage

• 29-11-2015 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi I'm goin to set up a savings account with a view to getting a mortgage,I'm goin to be saving €200 a week,what's the best way of going about this? I currently bank with BOI,thAnks guys.

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Post moved to new thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

candycock wrote: »
    Hi I'm goin to set up a savings account with a view to getting a mortgage,I'm goin to be saving €200 a week,what's the best way of going about this? I currently bank with BOI,thAnks guys.

Hi,

Sharon here from the Bank of Ireland Talk to forum.

I just noticed your post and thought we might be able to help. If you’re looking to start saving towards a mortgage, our Mortgage Saver account may be a good option for you. With this account you can pay monthly with a minimum direct debit of €200 up to €1,500 per month. We've more info on this account and other savings options here.

If you have any further questions feel free to get in touch!

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement