Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post natal treatment

Options
  • 30-11-2015 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend anywhere for a post natal treatment and massage?

Would like to treat my partner to a trip to a spa for some relaxation and a massage. Just wondering if there is anywhere with a really good treatment specific to women who have only recently given birth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Not sure about post natal, but I had a wonderful prenatal treatment in Carton House!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Lucuma

you don't say what part of Ireland you are in.....
    by the way well done you! Would love if my hubby took a leaf out of your book haha

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭fernandohierro

Lucuma wrote: »
    you don't say what part of Ireland you are in.....
    by the way well done you! Would love if my hubby took a leaf out of your book haha

Jesus yea location would have been a good help!!

We live in Dublin ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

The buff day spa and castleknock hotel both do "4th trimester" massages

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Little_cub

My husband gave me a voucher for a massage at the Spa in the Shelbourne after I had our wee boy. It was such a treat! Very luxurious and relaxing... I'd highly recommend it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Little_cub

My husband gave me a voucher for a massage at the Spa in the Shelbourne after I had our wee boy. It was such a treat! Very luxurious and relaxing... I'd highly recommend it!

Advertisement