Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to pay my bill

Options
  • 30-11-2015 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I signed up recently for Electric Ireland account with direct debit option for payments. I got a letter saying that my direct debit is set up, with my bank details listed. After receiving my first bill I noticed that the money weren't taken from my bank account after the due date. I rang Electric Ireland to check if my details are correct and was told that the company doesn't have my bank details at all, so my IBAN was taken again and I was told that the bill will clear in next few days. That didn't happen again after more then week has passed. I tried to pay via website but 1000 euro is maximum amount allowed and my bill is bigger then that.
    I was also told that I'll get 18% discount signing up for direct debit but there's no discount shown on the bill.
    Can somebody please shed some light on that issues as I'd like to clear the bill finally.

Best regards
    Greg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Greg,

We are very sorry to read of this error.

If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number, your name in full, address and date of birth, we will look into this for you ASAP.

Just to note: please do not private message us your bank details. We will check into every other aspect of your query here on Boards first, and then we can organise a callback to you from Sales in relation to your direct debit.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement